Student Spotlight: Meet Carrington!
At Learning Allegro, we are PROUD of our students and their accomplishments! Take a moment to meet one of our awesome students, Carrington. She is in eighth grade and studies guitar, piano and voice with Learning Allegro’s Mr. Mickey and Ms. Sarah.
1. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING LESSONS AT LEARNING ALLEGRO?
I have been taking lessons for six years.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS YOU’VE LEARNED IN LESSONS?
I enjoyed “Runaway” by Aurora and “When We Were Young” by Adele.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR TEACHERS?
They’re both very funny!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT MUSIC LESSONS?
I just love music in general.
5. CAN YOU TELL US ONE INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love theatre.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I want to be a neurosurgeon or an actress.
Thanks for being part of the Learning Allegro family, Carrington. We are proud of you!