Student Spotlight: Meet Gwen!
At Learning Allegro, we are PROUD of our students and their accomplishments! Take a moment to meet one of our awesome piano students, Gwen. She is in the tenth grade and studies with Learning Allegro’s Monica Zheng.
- HOW LONG HAVE YOU TAKEN LESSONS AT LEARNING ALLEGRO? I have been taking piano lessons at Learning Allegro for almost five years.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG YOU’VE LEARNED? My favorite song I’ve ever learned in lessons is Comptine D’un Autre Ete.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR TEACHER? My favorite thing about Monica is that she lets me choose which songs I want to play, teaches me how to play them well, and also teaches me about music theory and the historical background behind the songs I play.
- WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT MUSIC LESSONS? I enjoy music lessons because every lesson I learn something new.
- CAN YOU TELL US ONE FUN FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? One other thing I like to do is play volleyball.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO AFTER YOU GRADUATE? When I am older I want to be an engineer.
Thanks for being part of the Learning Allegro family, Gwen. We are proud of you!